Beatdown Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beatdown Fighting Championship

this is a league for those who enjoy online fighting games.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE

Go down 
+4
b_walsh_77
Arch30z
WeLLsY-1
PIZARRO
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE Empty
PostSubject: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:31 pm

poste here
Back to top Go down
https://bfc-online.forumotion.com
WeLLsY-1

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:52 pm

WeLLsY-1 Win By Head Kick KO vs Zackruithoff
Back to top Go down
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:07 pm

FEDE - Shogun Rua defeated harshil123 - Wanderlei Silva via left hook in the 1 round GF

Back to top Go down
Arch30z

Arch30z

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Arch30z ( lil nog) defeats penguin ( Cyril diabate) via KO uppercut RD 1 good fight bro
Back to top Go down
b_walsh_77

b_walsh_77

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Ryan bader 2nd round KO Superman punch
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
EL_TERRIBLE_0069

EL_TERRIBLE_0069

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:40 pm

Vitor Belfort (EL_TERRIBLE_0069) def. Rashad Evans (AVKILLA) by head kick KO 3:53 into the 2nd round. New champ son! Woooooooooooooooooooo!! Very close fight, rocked me early but I stayed patient and focused to land big shots. Could of gone either way.

Last edited by EL_TERRIBLE_0069 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AVKILLA

AVKILLA

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:46 pm

EL_TERRIBLE_0069 wrote:
vitor Belfort (EL_TERRIBLE_0069) def. Rashad Evans (AVKILLA) by head kick KO 3:53 into the 2nd round. New champ son! Woooooooooooooooooooo!! Very close fight, rocked me early but I stayed patient and focused to land big shots. Could of gone either way.
he ran the whole fight, 90% counter strike, and got a flash ko. can tell ur from ofc
Back to top Go down
EL_TERRIBLE_0069

EL_TERRIBLE_0069

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:55 pm

you would just stand there, wait for me to punch so you can duck to get an uppercut. then head kick if i was in range. I mixed up my strikes and just avoided yours. you were the one backin up at the end...don't hate dude, you can't win em all. I'll post the vid...
Back to top Go down
AVKILLA

AVKILLA

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:57 pm

EL_TERRIBLE_0069 wrote:
you would just stand there, wait for me to punch so you can duck to get an uppercut. then head kick if i was in range. I mixed up my strikes and just avoided yours. you were the one backin up at the end...don't hate dude, you can't win em all. I'll post the vid...

i started backing up to imitate u, u ran the whole time like a bitch
Back to top Go down
OGKushNugg

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:09 pm

ya know AV, your a sore loser bro. How come every time you lose a fight you gotta talk shit. Every fight youve lost you have a negative attitude. You did it when Crox beat u, when I beat you, now you wanna put down EL T because he outclassed you. You lost cause you cant handle a counter striker not because EL T was playin shady. This is NOT the way admin should act.
Back to top Go down
Animosity1oAK

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:27 pm

Murilo Ninja Rua (Animosity1oAK) def. Michael Bisping (justin42888) via Right Head Kick 1st Round 5:14 Gf man.
Back to top Go down
AVKILLA

AVKILLA

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:39 pm

OGKushNugg wrote:
ya know AV, your a sore loser bro. How come every time you lose a fight you gotta talk shit. Every fight youve lost you have a negative attitude. You did it when Crox beat u, when I beat you, now you wanna put down EL T because he outclassed you. You lost cause you cant handle a counter striker not because EL T was playin shady. This is NOT the way admin should act.
listen bro i said our fight was boring, same to crox, i said el fought shady because he did, never said that to u or crox (whos a notorious cheap player) a admin SHOULD put a cheap player on blast this isnt OFC we want legit players here, mind ur own fucking business btw
Back to top Go down
EL_TERRIBLE_0069

EL_TERRIBLE_0069

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:50 pm

dude that's messed up. how could you say that I played shady? I don't spam or do anything unfair to anybody I fight. Plus this was all stand up. you expect me just to stand in your range and get hit. that's stupid. you got beat so deal with it.
Back to top Go down
AVKILLA

AVKILLA

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:59 pm

EL_TERRIBLE_0069 wrote:
dude that's messed up. how could you say that I played shady? I don't spam or do anything unfair to anybody I fight. Plus this was all stand up. you expect me just to stand in your range and get hit. that's stupid. you got beat so deal with it.

u ran the whole fight, and counter strike. pretty lame way to play. all im saying
Back to top Go down
EL_TERRIBLE_0069

EL_TERRIBLE_0069

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:21 pm

you did the same thing standing in the middle of the ring waiting for me to strike so you could duck and counter. you're a hypocrite, I'm just saying....next time move around and maybe you won't get kicked in the head! IMO it was a pretty technical fight. don't be so harsh, just learn to handle your loss.
Back to top Go down
AVKILLA

AVKILLA

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:56 pm

EL_TERRIBLE_0069 wrote:
you did the same thing standing in the middle of the ring waiting for me to strike so you could duck and counter. you're a hypocrite, I'm just saying....next time move around and maybe you won't get kicked in the head! IMO it was a pretty technical fight. don't be so harsh, just learn to handle your loss.

im able to handle my legit losses not someone running away mr condit.
Back to top Go down
OGKushNugg

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:48 am

AVKILLA wrote:

LMAO so I take it you never lose unless someone plays cheap shit on you. Cuz I havnt seen you handle a loss correctly yet. I read alot of excuses and acusations but if yet to see you lose like a man, or even a boy. You say all he did was back up and counter..... ever heard of a dude named lyoto machida?? KTFOs elite fighters with that very game plan. What kind of admin tells someone they "fight like a bitch" and then tells someone else to "mind their own fucking business". You power trippin bro? This is a public forum remember....anyone is welcome to comment on any post they like. Its not like you was PMin each other and I butted in. You wanna belittle people in a public section you can bet your ass imma come in and tell you to fuck off.

You gotta check your boy fede.....AV talkin shit everytime he loses is not acceptable....This league needs us fighters but we do not need this league. Your admin need to treat people with respect becuase the UOC & OFC is just a mouse click away.
Back to top Go down
EL_TERRIBLE_0069

EL_TERRIBLE_0069

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:17 am

Back to top Go down
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:54 am

whats this AV?? why are fighting now ?? its true that Kush say and you guys are only aloud to complain to me ONLY if you think your opponent SPAMM, and if your opponent spam you must have some to prove it !! if not please take your losses , take your wins , more fights will come , and with them a chance to revenge !!!
Back to top Go down
AVKILLA

AVKILLA

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:54 am

OGKushNugg wrote:
AVKILLA wrote:

LMAO so I take it you never lose unless someone plays cheap shit on you. Cuz I havnt seen you handle a loss correctly yet. I read alot of excuses and acusations but if yet to see you lose like a man, or even a boy. You say all he did was back up and counter..... ever heard of a dude named lyoto machida?? KTFOs elite fighters with that very game plan. What kind of admin tells someone they "fight like a bitch" and then tells someone else to "mind their own fucking business". You power trippin bro? This is a public forum remember....anyone is welcome to comment on any post they like. Its not like you was PMin each other and I butted in. You wanna belittle people in a public section you can bet your ass imma come in and tell you to fuck off.

You gotta check your boy fede.....AV talkin shit everytime he loses is not acceptable....This league needs us fighters but we do not need this league. Your admin need to treat people with respect becuase the UOC & OFC is just a mouse click away.

power trip? am i using my admin abilities to do something to regular members? no so i dont see how im on a power trip. this is a video game btw machida is actually fighting people so his "elusive" style is what it is, hes putting his ass out there. running from someone on a game is just ridiculous.

Fede i just posted my thoughts on the fight in the results, then homeboy starts attacking me. og should have just kept out of our conversation
Back to top Go down
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:00 am

well bro then just put a stop here ok?? and like i said up MORE FIGHTS WILL COME AND WITH THEM A CHANCE TO REVENGE !!!!
Back to top Go down
AVKILLA

AVKILLA

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:02 am

PIZARRO wrote:
well bro then just put a stop here ok?? and like i said up MORE FIGHTS WILL COME AND WITH THEM A CHANCE TO REVENGE !!!!

y the fuck would i want to fight usain bolt again
Back to top Go down
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:04 am

lol becouse this is a game like you said and you got skills in your stand up!! you will manage to get another title shot for sure!!!
Back to top Go down
EL_TERRIBLE_0069

EL_TERRIBLE_0069

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:22 pm

I didn't run from you. Call names all you want. Complain all you want. Talk all the shit you want, you still got KTFO!

Last edited by EL_TERRIBLE_0069 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:24 pm

Kush,ET,AV i said thats enough !!! It would be great everyone in the league put the same entusiasm in complete their fights then talkfight in here !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE   K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K1 5 : "Undisputed" RESULTS HERE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next