Beatdown Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beatdown Fighting Championship

this is a league for those who enjoy online fighting games.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE

Go down 
+6
arc6kil
OGKushNugg
Crazykid
CroXkiLL
TruSolja
PIZARRO
10 posters
AuthorMessage
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE Empty
PostSubject: BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE    BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:35 pm

https://bfc-online.forumotion.com
TruSolja

PostSubject: Re: BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE    BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:56 pm

TruSolja (Cruz) defeats Justin42888 (Nate Diaz) via 2nd round KO.

Great fight dude!
Back to top Go down
CroXkiLL

PostSubject: Re: BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE    BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:08 pm

Frankie Edgar (CroXkiLL) defeats Joseph Benavidez (OGkushNUGG) via KO in rd 2. good fight brah
Back to top Go down
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

PostSubject: Re: BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE    BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:42 am

Gray Maynard (crazykid) defeated JIm MIller (FEDE) 2-0 via UD , the mos spammed fight ever! but thats ok thats the first complain so thats ok you get the win !!! if you have another you will be consider a spammer!!

the fight starts and he shows his gameplay LAY N PRAY , buts not all my only counter option is put maynard back to the floor !!! and he only hold the trigger and block all transitions attempt till the ref cam and split us get on our feet and the he take me down again!!! he didn land any combo at all, ONLY 1-2 TG , 1-TK , KICK-TD ..

well he said we fighting the same way???? thats bullshit i fight the only way i can couter his shit gameplay!! he didn't stand at all and he spams all the time TD and spams BLOCK off hi back till the ref takes both up!!!

i let you win this one but you must change this SPAMM STYLE if not.....

FROM NOW IF YOU HAVE ONE MORE COMPLAIN ABUOT YOUR SHITY GAMEPLANS OU WILL BE KICK OUT FROM THIS LEAGUE !!!!

Back to top Go down
Crazykid

Crazykid

PostSubject: Re: BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE    BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:37 am

Wow bro i cant belive you saying this did u record fight because u just pissed u lost bro i was going to let this go but fuck that ,the only thing u was doing was waiting for the counters so ya no im not going to fight ur fight n stand there try n swing n get ducked punchd so if u recored the fight post it dont run ur mouth iv been training hard for this fight ask any good players ,so u think what u want ...u was pushing n pushin me to fight n i wasint ready we had untill 21 n you didint want to wait so u think i spam dont give me the win ,we were fighting the same i thought it was a really good fight i couldnt belive i won ....thn u going to cry becaues i had game plan lol wow fede i thought u was a better man thn that but i get UD win n u blast my name wow please dont say wat u can not prove ask Trusolja i did not spam him at all he actually thank me for fightin a good fight ask my other oppnets no spam bull shit i dont do that i was just fighting for a title shot ofcourse im going to fight my heart out i was so happy i won n u blast me like that...iv been trying to get so many ppl to join this league n after the fight n you comments u wrote me on psn they dont want nothing to do with it i fell so disrespected and im srry if any one else that has anything to do with BFC no disrespect im just truly hurt n never been acused of spamming cheating or anything like that ....im srry again but like i said FEDE if u truly belive i spam i dont want the win im better thn that...for everyone else reading this im srry
Back to top Go down
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

PostSubject: Re: BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE    BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:34 am

thats ok bro!! im only say that you spam cus you only loocking for TDs and you didnt attemp any with your back on the floor on hold and block till the ref cam and separate!! ive only say that if you continue fighting like this ( repetitive TDS and ETERNAL BLOCK on the floor ) and if anyone in the league complains about that... that s will be another and you will be consider a spammer, but thats ok bro, you get the win, you will fight for the title now, I HOPE YOU CONSIDER STOP DOING this shit cus if not you probly will not stay too much time here!!
Back to top Go down
TruSolja

PostSubject: Re: BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE    BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:11 pm

I was really surprised to read that Crazy spammed in his fight. Like Crazykid mentioned above, I did thank him for the fight even though I REALLY wanted to win this tourney. He didn't really hold block on his back against me, and we were reversing each other on the ground back and forth and delivering counter punches to each other when we stood. It was an upstanding fight which I thought could qualify as FoTN material. I think this is a pretty legit league with good members, at least from what I've heard, read, and played. The bad matches I've had haven't been with any of the members here, and I thought Crazykid had a good gameplan going into the match we had. I think you should give him another chance.

With that being said though, I shouldn't pick sides unless I see the fight myself. Did either of you record the fight for league review? I think all disputes like this would be much easier to come to a conclusion with the fight video. Either way, I hope a resolution can be found that doesn't include warnings, strikes, suspensions, or bans, because both of you seem like respectable fighters.
Back to top Go down
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

PostSubject: Re: BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE    BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:22 pm

solja all you said its true ill try to upload the video im not upset anymore !! thats was all right !! crazy won!!! maybe he utilize another gameplan with you!!! but thats ok , the only thing i have to say that if he fight again like that and the opponent complains about that , that will be the second person!! but as i say thats ok!!!
Back to top Go down
Crazykid

Crazykid

PostSubject: Re: BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE    BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Thanks solja ...n feded like i sain on psn the only reason i held block cuz u feversd everything bbut ok
Back to top Go down
Crazykid

Crazykid

PostSubject: Re: BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE    BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:14 pm

Oh n by the way if sumbody else is better thn me whn im on my back better belive im going hope n pray the ref stands us up thats what hes for !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
OGKushNugg

PostSubject: Re: BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE    BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:21 am

Fede will you embed this and then PM me about what to do to embed myself.

https://youtu.be/Jw4H_CUFVIA

My fight vs Crox..........2 camp mates collide on there way to the top. We both definitely went balls to the wall on this one.
Back to top Go down
arc6kil

PostSubject: Re: BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE    BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Arc6kil (munoz) defeats stolenlegacy(Rousimar Palhares) KO RD1. good scrap !
Back to top Go down
arc6kil

PostSubject: Re: BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE    BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:16 pm

^^ sorry wrong place it was k1
Back to top Go down
toostrange

toostrange

PostSubject: Re: BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE    BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:09 am

melvin guillard wins mike brown by decision all three judges.
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE    BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Colonelpizza (Urijah Faber) Loses to Solenlegacy (D. Johnson) via Unanimous decision 30-27 it was a fun fight though he did really good.
Back to top Go down
StolenLegacy

PostSubject: Re: BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE    BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:43 pm

Thank you colonalpizza! I posted the results (with spelling errors ofcourse) in the wrong section.. Sorry. Great fight though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
b_walsh_77

b_walsh_77

PostSubject: Re: BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE    BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:23 pm

Evan dunham defeats chad mendes 1st round via triangle choke
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE    BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BFC 3 : "Respect" RESULTS HERE
Page 1 of 1