Beatdown Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beatdown Fighting Championship

this is a league for those who enjoy online fighting games.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unfinished business....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EL_TERRIBLE_0069

EL_TERRIBLE_0069

unfinished business.... Empty
PostSubject: unfinished business....   unfinished business.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:52 pm

there were some fights not completed for this weeks card: BFC 9 and K1 8. some included were my own so I'm giving myself and everyone till thursday to finish. If this keeps up i'm gonna start postin cards every two weeks.
Back to top Go down
justin4288

PostSubject: Re: unfinished business....   unfinished business.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:01 pm

So your just keeping the card up till Thursday
Back to top Go down
EL_TERRIBLE_0069

EL_TERRIBLE_0069

PostSubject: Re: unfinished business....   unfinished business.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:05 pm

yes sir
Back to top Go down
justin4288

PostSubject: Re: unfinished business....   unfinished business.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:24 pm

thats retarded
Back to top Go down
EL_TERRIBLE_0069

EL_TERRIBLE_0069

PostSubject: Re: unfinished business....   unfinished business.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:33 pm

how is that retarded? I'm just suppose to put new fights on new cards when the other fights aren't getting done? Idk what everyone's problem is, but if the fights aren't getting done then I'm gonna start posting new cards every 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
justin4288

PostSubject: Re: unfinished business....   unfinished business.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:45 pm

when i asked for a continuance u told me no but now that u need one u hold of the whole card and ur gonna wait two weeks, dude what a load of bull shit when does FEDE get back to fix this crap
Back to top Go down
justin4288

PostSubject: Re: unfinished business....   unfinished business.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:49 pm

u really should carry unfinished fights to the next card and give the rest of us new fight. that actually makes sense
Back to top Go down
Un1t-666

PostSubject: Re: unfinished business....   unfinished business.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Yah I think maybe carry unfinished fights to next card and if they dnt get done on the following card, check and see who's posting on here to try n get their fights done. If people aren't active on here responding to fight requests u shuld take their fighters bak on roster n not give them ne more fights. Or have seperate card of unfinished fights wit new card of new fights as well. I make a huge effort to contact my opponents and get fights done but its pointless holding off cards jus kuz some fights aren't done...
Back to top Go down
EL_TERRIBLE_0069

EL_TERRIBLE_0069

PostSubject: Re: unfinished business....   unfinished business.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:25 pm

Don't come at me all at once. I like doin this when everyone is participating, but when people can't get their fights done it makes it difficult to line up the next card. I've been tryin to be fair with everyone. I'm the only one running the site right now when there was an agreement that some of us would do our part to keep this league up. I've been doin all what you said Un1t and didn't think it was that big of a deal to give a few till Thursday to finish. Pizarro isn't coming back for awhile and is gonna need help till August. I've got 8 fights on this past week's BFC card and 3 on the K1 that aren't done. Do you want about half the card to be the same as last weeks? I don't. I wanna new opponent every week if it's possible. As for the yellow and red cards. I'm not giving anybody any cuz I don't wanna kick anybody out. justin you asked for a continuation and I didn't even answer you so you need to calm down with the hostility. If you think you can do a better job running this shit then ask Pizarro for admin rights. it's not as easy as it seems. that's why he had split up the responsibilities between some of us. Nobody has helped with the exception of Lishowron the first week Pizarro took off. If you want someone to fight, fight me in lightweight then. hendopride doesn't respond and I need an opponent. add me when you read this and i'll gladly get it done. as for the rest of the fights, please be patient and I'll have the new card out as soon as the fights are finished.
Back to top Go down
justin4288

PostSubject: Re: unfinished business....   unfinished business.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:27 am

The real problem is though now the people who did finish have to wait another week for a card waiting on everyone else and Hendo pride should have been out a long time. Ago he never does his fights
Back to top Go down
Un1t-666

PostSubject: Re: unfinished business....   unfinished business.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:49 pm

i appreciate you runnin the site and its shitty that a few people who dont take this seriously enough are ruining it for others. after this week if there are still unfinished fights we should look at not scheduling those people for more fights.
i like the site and how its set up and this is really only the first time since i been here that theres been a issue of this many fights incomplete.
do what you gotta do to keep it going.
Back to top Go down
EL_TERRIBLE_0069

EL_TERRIBLE_0069

PostSubject: Re: unfinished business....   unfinished business.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:54 pm

idk wassup with hendopride. but I think it's safe to say that he's out of this league. He runs his own league that I also participate in. I told him we had a fight and he said ok, but then he never responds to the invites. It's not fair for me to do the fights in his league and he ignores my requests for him to do the ones here, it's bullshit. I know some of us are in different time zones so it's kinda hard to hook up sometimes, but what about when we see our opponent online and they just completely ignore you. frustrating if you ask me. then they wonder why they get penalized.
Back to top Go down
Un1t-666

PostSubject: Re: unfinished business....   unfinished business.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:30 pm

just like wellsy-1 online last night and didnt respond to anything.
you should penalize that fucker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unfinished business....   unfinished business.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unfinished business....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beatdown Fighting Championship :: Annoucements / Roster / Rankings :: Announcements-
Jump to: