Beatdown Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beatdown Fighting Championship

this is a league for those who enjoy online fighting games.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problem Losing....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EL_TERRIBLE_0069

EL_TERRIBLE_0069

Problem Losing.... Empty
PostSubject: Problem Losing....   Problem Losing.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:36 am

I think with the departure of AVKILLA that I feel the need to bring this up. If you lose, don't insult your opponent and complain. I know most of us are adults but this is a videogame and sometimes lines are crossed that shouldn't be. There's a difference between opinions and insults, but in some cases, both should just be kept to yourself. AV claimed he left the league because he wasn't having "fun times" here. Well, he himself made it unfun. Everything was cool as long as he was the champ, but when I won it set something off in him that made him think negatively of me. I for one have great respect for whoever I meet on PSN. That is, if they don't come at me so rudely. Don't get me wrong, I have many friends online, but I also have my enemies because of our differences in opinion. When I feel like my opinion is going to insult someone, I either try to say something positive to provoke a positive response, or, I don't say anything at all. I know we all enjoying playing this game and it's badass to have so much fierce competition in any league. Just lighten up, this is our fantasy league. BFC, OFC, or EFC. it doesn't matter. just have fun. You know it's the child inside all of us that excites us to participate in this things. Let's not make everything so negative when we lose. Like Pizarro said, we can always work up to our rematches and get our revenge. I don't know about you, but that sounds like fun to me.
Back to top Go down
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

Problem Losing.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Losing....   Problem Losing.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:25 am

i agree with all of youy said !!! so lets brig more guys here, make this league bigger!!
Back to top Go down
https://bfc-online.forumotion.com
MrSwagger

MrSwagger

Problem Losing.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Losing....   Problem Losing.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:34 am

Lol funny thing i got my revenge against av in bfc.He took me lightly and lost.I guess his ego was hurt bt loosing is no excuse to leave a league especially if your a admin.I lost 2 fights in one day in "Rapid Fire".I did not bitch but rather told my opponents gf and moved on to study why i lost
What makes a champ is one who fights like he isnt a champ and trains as if his life depended on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Problem Losing.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Losing....   Problem Losing.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem Losing....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beatdown Fighting Championship :: Free Forums :: Suggestions-
Jump to: