Beatdown Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beatdown Fighting Championship

this is a league for those who enjoy online fighting games.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE

Go down 
+6
CroXkiLL
justin4288
TruSolja
XX-JOSEY-WALES-X
AVKILLA
PIZARRO
10 posters
AuthorMessage
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE Empty
PostSubject: K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE    K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:36 pm

https://bfc-online.forumotion.com
AVKILLA

AVKILLA

PostSubject: Re: K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE    K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:25 am

(avkilla) Rashad Evans defeats (XX-JOSEY-WALES-X) Alan Belcher via 1st round ko (headkick)

fight was ruined by lag
Back to top Go down
XX-JOSEY-WALES-X

XX-JOSEY-WALES-X

PostSubject: Re: K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE    K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:37 am

yeah that fight was shit we should've done another one but take your win and run lol i'm all about being fair. you can't tell who the best is with lag.
Back to top Go down
AVKILLA

AVKILLA

PostSubject: Re: K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE    K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:03 am

XX-JOSEY-WALES-X wrote:
yeah that fight was shit we should've done another one but take your win and run lol i'm all about being fair. you can't tell who the best is with lag.

take my win & run? u never said anything. not going to do another fight AFTER the fights over. u can either disconnect and do it later or choose to fight on. we chose to fight on
Back to top Go down
XX-JOSEY-WALES-X

XX-JOSEY-WALES-X

PostSubject: Re: K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE    K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:20 pm

the fight got worse as we continued i lit you up in the beginning then you got back into the fight we both had 92% head damage if i quit after you rocked me then you call a win anyway so what's your point. you want the win that bad take it lol i like a match with no lag. these leagues don't understand sometimes lag happens after the first min or whenever. you left the match so quick lol if i would've won and you thought there was lag i would've rematched you but that's just me i don't like a cheap win. tell you what we can do the fight over, it doesn't count for the league i'll just so you who the man is lol
Back to top Go down
AVKILLA

AVKILLA

PostSubject: Re: K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE    K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:24 pm

XX-JOSEY-WALES-X wrote:
the fight got worse as we continued i lit you up in the beginning then you got back into the fight we both had 92% head damage if i quit after you rocked me then you call a win anyway so what's your point. you want the win that bad take it lol i like a match with no lag. these leagues don't understand sometimes lag happens after the first min or whenever. you left the match so quick lol if i would've won and you thought there was lag i would've rematched you but that's just me i don't like a cheap win. tell you what we can do the fight over, it doesn't count for the league i'll just so you who the man is lol

lag started right away, your kind of freaking out. i will rematch u when u fight ur way up, nothing to gain with a non league fight.
Back to top Go down
XX-JOSEY-WALES-X

XX-JOSEY-WALES-X

PostSubject: Re: K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE    K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:53 pm

lol that's what i thought no point in a rematch with no lag cause i'll smash you plain and simple
Back to top Go down
TruSolja

PostSubject: Re: K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE    K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:00 pm

TruSolja (Marquardt) defeats Justin42888 (Bisbing) via 1st round KO with a Headkick.

Incredible back and forth fight that seen both fighters rocked early and often. Lots of counter attacks and tons of action. Looking forward to another with you. Good fight bro.
Back to top Go down
justin4288

PostSubject: Re: K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE    K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Back at ya
Back to top Go down
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

PostSubject: Re: K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE    K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:56 pm

(FEDE)Antonio Rogerio Nogueira 1-0 defeatede (toostrange) Jason Miller via right hook in the 1 round
Back to top Go down
https://bfc-online.forumotion.com
CroXkiLL

PostSubject: Re: K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE    K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:59 am

Lost by lucky head kick flash KO.

I landed 18 punches/elbows he landed 17

I landed 26 kicks/knees he landed 18

My head was at 42% damage and my body was at 31%

His head was at 37% damage and his body was at 47% damage

That was the luckiest flash knockout I have EVER seen. but good fight
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE    K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:38 am

Colonelpizza (Thiago Alves) defeats CroXkill (Lyoto Machida) via head kick KO. I was starting a head kick and as I did he lifted his leg up for a front head kick and before it could reach my head my foot hit the back of his. We were both landing great shots I had to back up a lot to regain stamina, he was working my body pretty well. Lyoto is so fast its hard to time everything. But I ended up throwing my head kick and as it was in process he tried his and mine landed first.
Back to top Go down
TruSolja

PostSubject: Re: K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE    K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:30 am

CroXkiLL wrote:

I don't play a lot of ranked, because of duckers and exploiters, but I had the luckiest flash KO ever about two weeks ago. I was Marquardt and he was Hendo. My record was 11-2 and his record was 150-10 or something similar, so he most likely took me very lightly and came out cocky. When the bell rang, I did the touch gloves animation from afar, and he did the "Come Here" taunt instead. So I moved a bit closer and tried to touch gloves again (from medium range), and he did the lower the arm and dance taunt. This time, I knew he was taunting on purpose and went for a flying knee while he was taunting. However, I came JUST shy of his face and landed right in front of him. He took a huge H-Bomb overhand right attempt, which I dodged by leaning back, and followed it up with a ONE punch left jab to the chin, and KO'd Henderson in one punch. 23 second fight, 2% head damage KO on the un-KOable Hendo.

That's the only UFC 3 video I ever recorded. Kinda off-topic but I thought you guys would enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Colonelpizza

PostSubject: Re: K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE    K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:46 am

Haha that's pretty intense Solja good job
Back to top Go down
arc6kil

PostSubject: Re: K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE    K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Arc6kil (munoz) defeats stolenlegacy(Rousimar Palhares) KO RD1. good scrap !
Back to top Go down
StolenLegacy

PostSubject: Re: K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE    K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:14 am

arc6kil wrote:

Arc6kil (munoz) defeats stolenlegacy(Rousimar Palhares) KO RD1. good scrap !

cheers good scrap for sure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrSwagger

MrSwagger

PostSubject: Re: K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE    K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:33 am

MrSwagger defeats sky rider via left hook in first rd.Good fight man
Back to top Go down
MrSwagger

MrSwagger

PostSubject: Re: K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE    K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:05 am

CroXkiLL wrote:

Croc I'm gonna do my best to win the belt for us.I want you to win bfc and I'm gonna win k1.Hitman shall be feared Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CroXkiLL

PostSubject: Re: K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE    K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:45 pm

MrSwagger wrote:
CroXkiLL wrote:

Croc I'm gonna do my best to win the belt for us.I want you to win bfc and I'm gonna win k1.Hitman shall be feared Twisted Evil

hah, hell yea man.. go get that fucking belt! I got the BFC belt on lock - HITMAN ALL DAY ERR DAY NIGGAS! (lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE    K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K1 2 : "Staked" RESULTS HERE
Page 1 of 1