Beatdown Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beatdown Fighting Championship

this is a league for those who enjoy online fighting games.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS

Go down 
+7
CroXkiLL
XX-JOSEY-WALES-X
OGKushNugg
AVKILLA
justin4288
mattcfc91stevens
PIZARRO
11 posters
AuthorMessage
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS  Empty
PostSubject: BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS    BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:32 am

Post here boyz !!
Back to top Go down
https://bfc-online.forumotion.com
mattcfc91stevens

PostSubject: Re: BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS    BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:01 am

Gomi defeats Swanson via 1st rnd TKO. Was all gomi he got 2 takedowns got to north sount once but he just gasded himself out on the ground full stamina drained to 0. So i just took control of the stand up rocking him twice working the jab the firing strong rights and left to drop him. Ialso landed some gnp to work him down knees and punches. Gomi finalky landed the final nail with a strong left straight that dropped swanson Gomi swarmed and finished it with punches and knees
Back to top Go down
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

PostSubject: Re: BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS    BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Miller defeated Diaz vía right uppercut at the end of the 1 round!!! GF justin !! i try to close the distance and i can doit well managing my speed advantage!! well nice KO !!!
Back to top Go down
justin4288

PostSubject: Re: BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS    BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:34 pm

YeP good fight
Back to top Go down
AVKILLA

AVKILLA

PostSubject: Re: BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS    BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Joseph Benavides (OGKushNugg) defeats Donald Cerrone (avkilla) via 1st round tko (side control)

terrible fight, no striking, lots of clinch. got rocked twice in side control. gl in the rest of the tournament
Back to top Go down
OGKushNugg

PostSubject: Re: BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS    BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Confirmed.......I wouldnt say terrible fight.......just not Cerrone's style of fight

Last edited by OGKushNugg on Wed May 09, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
XX-JOSEY-WALES-X

XX-JOSEY-WALES-X

PostSubject: Re: BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS    BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:57 pm

josey wales pickett def roblowrider bowles 1st rd tko
Back to top Go down
CroXkiLL

PostSubject: Re: BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS    BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Congratz on the win OG.. keep it up
Back to top Go down
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

PostSubject: Re: BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS    BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:22 pm

My fight against Justin

A candidate for the KOTN ,,, please guys if you have something to record your fights it would be great to help for the awards !!!
Back to top Go down
Crazykid

Crazykid

PostSubject: Re: BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS    BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:45 am

gray maynard defeats dominick cruz , in the second round, by ko with a uppercut after landing hard knees to the head in back north south control then lets him up to finish the fight with left jab right hook left uppercut ko for the finish..
Back to top Go down
TruSolja

PostSubject: Re: BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS    BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:25 am

^ Confirmed.

Gray Maynard (crazykid) 2-0 defeated Dominick Cruz (TruSolja) 1-1 via 2nd Round KO.

The first round was fight of the night material, back and forth standup and ground, but the second round I got caught with an intercept knee that rocked me. I got rocked two more times in the sprawl position from knees to the head and when I stood up the fourth time was a charm. Good fight crazykid, looking forward to another one!
Back to top Go down
CroXkiLL

PostSubject: Re: BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS    BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Frankie ''The Man'' Edgar (CroXkiLL) Defeats Sean Sherk (CTROB) via TKO in round 2.

I got rushed into this fight by CTRBO.. I was wanting to warm up more but he was getting ansy.. so I decided to fight him on spot without really being ''prepared''. But it's all good it was a good fight and he tryed to implement his game but it just didn't work. If you can upload the video that would be great (I know you record your fights).
Back to top Go down
CTROB

PostSubject: Re: BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS    BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:07 pm

CroXkiLL wrote:
Frankie ''The Man'' Edgar (CroXkiLL) Defeats Sean Sherk (CTROB) via TKO in round 2.

I got rushed into this fight by CTRBO.. I was wanting to warm up more but he was getting ansy.. so I decided to fight him on spot without really being ''prepared''. But it's all good it was a good fight and he tryed to implement his game but it just didn't work. If you can upload the video that would be great (I know you record your fights).

yeah it was a good fight but no need to pop off all I was asking for was a time you've been on UFC all day, first you said tonight then you said a couple hours. Just give me a time and I'll make it to the fight I'm a grown man I really don't have time be on hold for you or anyone else all day just simply schedule a time was all I was asking. And I didn't rush you I said nevermind we could have fought some other time you said lets fight now so I don't know how I rushed you.

And I'm proud of you son you fought well I didn't see from you what I had expected and you were 7/16 on your takedowns which is a good % and I think that was the difference in the fight. For some reason I couldn't stop the barrage. I'll upload the fight later, Again good fight

Fight Video is done processing....can be watched here
http://livestre.am/2T203

Last edited by CTROB on Thu May 10, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CroXkiLL

PostSubject: Re: BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS    BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:14 pm

CTROB wrote:
CroXkiLL wrote:

yeah it was a good fight but no need to pop off all I was asking for was a time you've been on UFC all day, first you said tonight then you said a couple hours. Just give me a time and I'll make it to the fight I'm a grown man I really don't have time be on hold for you or anyone else all day just simply schedule a time was all I was asking. And I didn't rush you I said nevermind we could have fought some other time you said lets fight now so I don't know how I rushed you.

And I'm proud of you son you fought well I didn't see from you what I had expected and you were 7/16 on your takedowns which is a good % and I think that was the difference in the fight. For some reason I couldn't stop the barrage. I'll upload the fight later, Again good fight

I'm not ''popping off'' I'm just enjoying my win like I said in my message to you on psn. Second of all I haven't been on all day.. I left my PS3 on while I was shopping and boarding a dog. I only played a couple matches before we fought.
Back to top Go down
CroXkiLL

PostSubject: Re: BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS    BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:15 pm

But yea.. you're good in the clinch I'll have to work on that for the next time we fight.
Back to top Go down
CroXkiLL

PostSubject: Re: BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS    BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:29 pm

yo fede can you embed this - http://livestre.am/2T203
Back to top Go down
MrSwagger

MrSwagger

PostSubject: Re: BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS    BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:00 pm

Anthony Pettis(MrSwagger) defeats Melvin Gallard(Toostrange) via left hook.Good Fight man!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS    BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BFC 2 : "Ice Cold" RESULTS
Page 1 of 1