Beatdown Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beatdown Fighting Championship

this is a league for those who enjoy online fighting games.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hopkins vs Dawson 2 Prediction thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CroXkiLL

Hopkins vs Dawson 2 Prediction thread Empty
PostSubject: Hopkins vs Dawson 2 Prediction thread   Hopkins vs Dawson 2 Prediction thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Not sure if anyone here is into boxing but if you are feel free to chime in - I got hopkins by SD.. I think if it goes to the decision under a close fight then hopkins will get the nod simply because of his name.. However if I was to bet money on this fight.. I'd probably go with chad.. interesting fight.
Back to top Go down
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

PostSubject: Re: Hopkins vs Dawson 2 Prediction thread   Hopkins vs Dawson 2 Prediction thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:51 pm

its nice that you are taking this which fun boy!!!! i take hopkins!!
Back to top Go down
https://bfc-online.forumotion.com
CroXkiLL

PostSubject: Re: Hopkins vs Dawson 2 Prediction thread   Hopkins vs Dawson 2 Prediction thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Yea my heart says hopkins but my head says dawson.. Though, I like dawson aswell.. just want the ''oldest title holder'' to continue doing his thing
Back to top Go down
CroXkiLL

PostSubject: Re: Hopkins vs Dawson 2 Prediction thread   Hopkins vs Dawson 2 Prediction thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:26 pm

Just as I thought.. dawson got the decision by being the aggressor and having slightly crisper punches. He could have won more dramatically if he would have thrown more but perhaps that was just good defense on hopkins part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopkins vs Dawson 2 Prediction thread   Hopkins vs Dawson 2 Prediction thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hopkins vs Dawson 2 Prediction thread
Page 1 of 1