Beatdown Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beatdown Fighting Championship

this is a league for those who enjoy online fighting games.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clean up crew

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrSwagger

MrSwagger

Clean up crew Empty
PostSubject: Clean up crew   Clean up crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:25 am

Well I have been noticing the difference between our registered users (72 to be exact) and our active users(Currently in fight card 15-30 users).Clearly we have a lot of non-active members in our site.I suggest we should create a "Clean Up Crew" a.k.a. C.U.C

What does a C.U.C do?

-Sends inactive users warnings that they will be removed from the league.If he/she fails to comply(In the matter of the current beginning of a fight card to the end) then they will be removed from the site(Banned and deleted).

-Removing old/dead threads.In other words threads that are no longer being posted in.

-Removing spamm post.In other words posts that have nothing to do with the "Topic".If a user is spamming in the forum they will have 3 strikes.For each piece of spamm it counts as "1 strike".If a user commits 3 strikes they will be banned for a fight card.If a user goes through 3 strikes "Twice" then they should be removed from the league sense their not contributing to the fight card.

-Keeping a cool and safe environment for other members in the league.Meaning no trash talking, racism ,or anything else to hurt someones "feelings" or "ego".You can report a user for doing these things via "Report Thread".Please provide complete proof and explanation of the story.If you lie you will receive a strike for "spamm".How will i know your lying? Well it's called looking through your post history and the person your accusing post history.

This is what I can think of so far.Only active members are allowed to apply.
Back to top Go down
EL_TERRIBLE_0069

EL_TERRIBLE_0069

Clean up crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clean up crew   Clean up crew I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:28 am

you know I'm in. I just started lookin up the inactive members. gonna msg em to see if they're still in the league.
Back to top Go down

Clean up crew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beatdown Fighting Championship :: Free Forums :: Suggestions-
Jump to: