Beatdown Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beatdown Fighting Championship

this is a league for those who enjoy online fighting games.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire"

Go down 
+2
WeLLsY-1
PIZARRO
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire" Empty
PostSubject: BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire"   BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:30 pm

BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire" BFC6

Welcome Once again to the Beatdown Fighting Championship!!. Today, We have the Lightheavyweight Championship !!

An incredible fight between two true gladiators who are always looking to battle, On the one hand, Pizarro and Benson Henderson, a fighter who is constantly in motion and came with a win over his last opponent by flying guillotine at 50 seconds in the firs round. On the other hand, Swager and Pettis, a pure striker coming off a draw but the BFC has decided to give this place in the champ fight due to the future success of this fighter. is a striker who want to maintain things up but not afraid to fight on the ground. i

In the co-main event we have a postponed match from the previous event. On the one hand I we have Evan Dunham and B_walsh fights by ending all his fights via sumission and don't want this done Differently. On the other, Benavidez and OG, a fighter who is well rounded and also all his fights ended in a good way, loosing only to a fighter Expelled from the league for steroid use.

The other two main fights on the card, will be the heavyweight tournament, 2 semi-finals, the 2 strikers and promise to finish by the way of KO

MAIN EVENT

Lightweight Championship bout: Ben Henderson - Fede 5-1 vs Anthony Pettis - MrSwagger 2-1-2 ( NEW CHAMP )

Lightweight #1 contender bout: Evan Dunham - B_walsh_77 3-0 (y) vs Joseph Benavidez - OGKushNugg 3-2 (y)

Heavyweight bout: Fede - Dos Santos 3-0 vs Sky-rider_123 - Cheick Kongo 1-2

Heavyweight bout: B_walsh_77- Brenden Scraub 2-0 vs justin4288 - Alistair Overeem 1-2

UNDER CARD

Lightweight bout: harshil123 - Frankie Edgar 2-1 vs Takanori Gomi - EL_TERRIBLE_0069 1-1-2

Lightweight bout: Urijah Faber - Colonelpizza 2-2 vs Gray maynard - justin4288 2-0

Lightweight bout: Demetrius Johnson - StolenLegacy 2-3 vs Nate Diaz - WeLLsY-1 0-1

Lightweight bout: Charles Oliveira - RhinoHerron 1-0 vs Joe Lauzon - penguinofwingo 0-1

Lightweight bout:Donald Cerrone - Animosity1oAK 0-1 (y) vs HENDO-PRIDE-FC - Nick Diaz 1-1

Lightweight bout: Lishowron - Scott Jorgensen 1-0 vs Melvin Guilard - toostrange 1-4 (y)

Lightweight bout: Archaotic - Mark Hominick 0-1 (y) vs Kenny Florian - Sky-rider_123 1-1 (y)

Welterweight bout: MrSwagger - BJ Penn 0-1 vs EL_TERRIBLE_0069 - Nick Diaz 1-0

Welterweight bout: zackruithoff - Josh Koscheck 1-0 vs AVKILLA - Anthony Johnson 0-1

Welterweight bout: Arch30z - Carlos Condit 1-0 vs harshil123 - Thiago Alves 0-1

Welterweight bout: Rob_lowrider - Rory MacDonald 0-1 vs Animosity1oAK - Martin Kampmann 1-0

Heavyweight bout: zackruithoff - Shane Carwin 0-1 vs AVKILLA - Brock Lesnar 1-0

Heavyweight bout:OGKushNugg - Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira 2-0 (y) vs SolenLegacy - Roy Nelson 1-1 (y)

Heavyweight bout: HENDO-PRIDE-FC - Don Frye 0-2 vs Arch30z - Cain Velasquez 1-0

Heavyweight bout: Archaotic - Mirko Cro Cop 1-1 vs WeLLsY-1 - Kevin Randleman 1-0

Heavyweight bout: beauknows19 - Stefan Struve 1-0 (y) vs toostrange - Mark Coleman 0-3

IF YOU HAVE TROUBLES MAKING YOUR WW FIGHTS IN PRIDE RULES YOURE ALLOW TO MAKE UNDER UFC RULES NORMAL FIGHTS 3 ROUNDS , CHAMP FIGHTS 5 ROUND

FIGHT RULES : https://bfc-online.forumotion.com/f9-match-rules

DEADLINE 10/6 AND REMEMBER SKIP FIGHTS PENALTYES CONTINUE ON THE MOVE

Last edited by PIZARRO on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bfc-online.forumotion.com
WeLLsY-1

PostSubject: Re: BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire"   BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:36 pm

YEAHHHH
Back to top Go down
Lishowron

PostSubject: Re: BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire"   BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:31 am

You forgot my HW bro.
Back to top Go down
Sky-rider_123

PostSubject: Re: BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire"   BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:49 am

im playing against Archaotic on boths cards?? neither fight will get done. can i get someone else?
Back to top Go down
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

PostSubject: Re: BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire"   BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:36 am

you fight me in HW division and yes you have 1 week more to fight archaotic!! please post everytime you try to contact wityh arch here so i have somethin to say about it and not giving another yellow card if you not make this fight
Back to top Go down
Animosity1oAK

PostSubject: Re: BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire"   BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:15 am

Got a bit of a problem pizarro, my opponent's fighter is DLC, and the DLC is not working at the moment. Not until the patch comes out.
Back to top Go down
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

PostSubject: Re: BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire"   BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:48 am

anymosity do you have any trouble in youur opp use another regular fighter with the same rating?? if not let your opponents use them till , so we can continue !! both of you must agree!!!
Back to top Go down
RhinoHerron

PostSubject: Re: BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire"   BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:37 pm

I won my fight against Penguin via 2nd round KO.
Back to top Go down
Lishowron

PostSubject: Re: BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire"   BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:05 am

Rhino, next time may you post it in the results section. Sorry if I missed that.
Back to top Go down
RhinoHerron

PostSubject: Re: BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire"   BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:36 am

Yeah my bad, I forgot! haha
Back to top Go down
Animosity1oAK

PostSubject: Re: BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire"   BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:41 pm

I'm having no luck getting ahold of HENDO-PRIDE-FC he still hasnt accepted my friend request yet.
Back to top Go down
Lishowron

PostSubject: Re: BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire"   BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Animosity, since FEDE is gone I really can't do anything. The best I can say is hope he accepts your friend request and try to do the fight.
Back to top Go down
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

PostSubject: Re: BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire"   BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:51 pm

im not gone !! i will be not very active this week so lish and el terrible will take care about the league but i will try o cheek here a lil bit of day !!
ANYMOSITY i know you're looking for him and he is inactive i will give you a w for forfeit and him the loss and the yellow card if he's no shows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire"   BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BFC 6 : "Rapid Fire"
Page 1 of 1