Beatdown Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beatdown Fighting Championship

this is a league for those who enjoy online fighting games.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank"

Go down 
+3
MrSwagger
Crazykid
PIZARRO
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank" Empty
PostSubject: BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank"   BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank" I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Welcome to a new bfc evening, today we bring you the world championship in the lightweight division.

On the one hand we have Evan Dunham and B_walsh ending all his fights by sumission and do not want this done differently. On the other, Benavidez and OG, a wellrounded fighter who also ended all his fights in a good way, loosing only to a fighter expelled from the league for steroid use.

In the Co-Main Event we have Fede and Dos Santos, a ruthless boxer who just want to end all fights and not left to the judges. His opponent? Justin and his tactical Alistair Overeeam a kickboxer, which seeks to end his fights standing.

Two other competitors for the gold in the heavyweight division are Og and Big Nog and Solenlegacy and Big Country, a fight that is destined to fight of the night.

BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank" BFC5

MAIN CARD

Lightweight championship bout: Evan Dunham - B_walsh_77 2-0 vs Joseph Benavidez - OGKushNugg 3-1

Heavyweight bout: Fede - Junior Dos Santos 2-0 vs justin4288 - Alistair Overeem 1-1

Lightweight bout: Ben Henderson - FEDE 4-1 vs harshil123 - Chad Mendes 1-1

Heavyweight bout: OGKushNugg - Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira 1-0 vs StolenLegacy - Roy Nelson 1-0

Lightweight bout: Anthony Pettis - MrSwagger 2-1-1 vs Takanori Gomi - EL_TERRIBLE_0069 1-1-1

UNDER CARD

Heavyweight bout: harshil123 - Dan Severn 2-0 vs Archaotic - Mirko Cro Cop 0-1

Heavyweight bout: arc6kil - Cain Velasquez 1-1 vs EL_TERRIBLE_0069 - Mark Hunt 0-2

Heavyweight bout: MrSwagger - Brock Lesnar 1-1 vs rob_lowrider - Kevin Randleman 0-1

Heavyweight bout: Sky-rider_123 - Cheick Kongo 1-1 vs toostrange - Mark Coleman 0-2

Heavyweight bout: Animosity1oAK - Frank Mir 0-0 vs beauknows19 - Stefan Struve 0-0

Heavyweight bout: HENDO-PRIDE-FC - Don Frye 0-1 vs B_walsh_77 - Brenden Scraub 1-0

Lightweight bout: Urijah Faber - Colonelpizza 1-2 vs Demetrius Johnson - StolenLegacy 1-3

Lightweight bout: Donald Cerrone - Animosity1oAK 0-0 vs Dominick Cruz - TruSolja 2-2

Lightweight bout: Melvin Guilard - toostrange 1-3 vs Bj Penn - Jailbyrd 0-1

Lightweight bout: Nate Diaz - arc6kil 0-1 vs Frankie Edgar - avkilla 1-0

Lightweight bout: Gray maynard - justin4288 1-0 vs HENDO-PRIDE-FC - Nick Diaz 0-1

Lightweight bout: Brian Bowels - rob_lowrider 0-1 vs beauknows19 - Renan Barao 0-0

Lightweight bout: Archaotic - Mark Hominick 0-1 vs Kenny Florian - Sky-rider_123 1-1

DEADLINE IS 4/6 PLEASE MAKE YOUR FIGHTS!! NOT MAKING IS CONSIDER A YELLOW CARD, REMEMBER A SECOND CARD IS GONA BE A RED CARD FROM THE LEAGUE

Last edited by PIZARRO on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:36 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bfc-online.forumotion.com
Crazykid

Crazykid

PostSubject: Re: BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank"   BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank" I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:08 am

Wow wtf were am i n y i sum1 useing my fighter ok well fuk this
Back to top Go down
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

PostSubject: Re: BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank"   BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank" I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:52 am

youremissing from the league 2 weeks you not complete your last 2 fights ... the league was enter in a re-sign and you were not here so you would consider out... IF you are gone be AVTIVE again you can come back claim new fighters and you will be put in the next card!!!
Back to top Go down
Crazykid

Crazykid

PostSubject: Re: BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank"   BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:30 am

Not one person hit me up for fight on bfc so that means thy missed too i talk to croxx n waited for card he never hit me back wow ok
Back to top Go down
MrSwagger

MrSwagger

PostSubject: Re: BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank"   BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:21 pm

Crazykid wrote:
Not one person hit me up for fight on bfc so that means thy missed too i talk to croxx n waited for card he never hit me back wow ok

Not to be a jackass or anything but if you were actually active on the site you would of known you had a match.Also crox is no longer apart of this league so that again shows your activeness.Another thing in crox's diffence is that you ducked him in a ranked match so apparently you didn't try to make contact at all.To top it off you did not even attempt to make contact on the site or on psn for weeeks and im pretty sure FEDE sent you a message about new fight cards.Also didn't you claim that you quit the league from what I heard?
Back to top Go down
Sky-rider_123

PostSubject: Re: BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank"   BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:04 am

if i cant add my opponent coz his friend list is ful,l and he doesn't respond to any of my messages, i win by DQ right?
Back to top Go down
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

PostSubject: Re: BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank"   BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:18 am

No bro try to contact your opp here
Back to top Go down
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

PostSubject: Re: BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank"   BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:03 pm

This is shit 2 days left from the end of the card and only 4 fights are made ?? wtf ?? this in not how supposed to be when you resign !!!
Back to top Go down
RhinoHerron

PostSubject: Re: BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank"   BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:02 am

Am I being added to this card?
Back to top Go down
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

PostSubject: Re: BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank"   BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:23 pm

rhino next card tomorrow you will be there!!!
Back to top Go down
OGKushNugg

PostSubject: Re: BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank"   BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:46 pm

I havnt run into bwalsh yet.......hes either in europe or only gets on in the AM cuz I always see he logs off before noon. Were never on at the same time.
Back to top Go down
PIZARRO
Admin
PIZARRO

PostSubject: Re: BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank"   BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:52 pm

well thats not cool but still someone has to give and be awake cus this is a champ fight and must be done!! you have 1 more day if not both will recipe a yellow and the championship will be vacant !!!
Back to top Go down
WeLLsY-1

PostSubject: Re: BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank"   BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:22 am

Am I involved in this card??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank"   BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BFC 5 : "Money in the Bank"
Page 1 of 1